Head and shoulders above the rest
Specialist horse insurance from AmTrust Equine
Get a quote or instant cover
As a horse insurance specialist we offer a wide range of options to allow you to make the precise choice of cover that suits your individual need at competitive* prices.
We can offer online quotes and instant insurance cover if you meet the following criteria:
- You can get a quote on-line for a healthy horse between the ages of 1 and 16 years.
- To a value of up to £10,000.
- Has not been involved in any incident that did, or may, give rise to a claim against you for negligence.
- Is not used for trade or business.
- Do not live outside UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey.
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Have never been convicted of, or been charged with any criminal offence or have any offences pending prosecution, other than a driving offence.
There are certain circumstances when a valid veterinary certificate (not older than 30 days) may be required:
- If you have purchased or owned a horse / pony for more than 180 days and it has been uninsured for more than 60 days.
- For newly purchased or acquired horses / ponies whose sum insured is £5,000 or more requiring vets fees.
- The Underwriter reserves the right to request a veterinary certificate at any other time to assist in offering a quotation.
If you or your horse do not meet the above criteria, just call us on 0845 459 8990 to speak to one of the team of horse enthusiasts for a quote
Before continuing to the quote page please read our Terms of Insurance and then tick the box below
Policy wording and key facts downloadable documents
The Policy – refer to this document for full terms and conditions.
Key Facts Document – This is a summary of the policy which highlights important information called the KEY FACTS, it does not contain the full terms and conditions of the policy.
Terms of Insurance Business
* We regularly survey equine insurer rates comparable cover. Last conducted in February 2012.